First Names Data Science in our Database of 26,098 unique names from 38m+ individuals
How to use?
- The list of first names is compiled by analyzing more than 50 million social networking profiles.
- Statistics are reported in % form. For example, 75 in column "Hispanic" means 75% of people with that name is Hispanic.
- "Gender" column reports how many % of people who use that first name is female. 70 means 70% of people with that name are female.
- Unisex names are defined as first names that are within 20%-80% range (i.e., less than 80% from one gender).
- We only display names appear at least 25 times in our database.
- Currently, alphabetical list filtered by gender is not available on this page. Please click on "Back to Start Page" and use the filter on that page.
Share via your favorite social networking service Tweet
Names Sorted by Popularity
|    Rank||    First Name||  Gender (%)||  Caucasian (%)||    African (%)||    Asian (%)||  Hispanic (%)|
Related Products at Amazon.com
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?
What are the features of Parenting Checkpoint?
Under "Parenting Q&A": We cover the questions about parenting skills that are of most concern to parents
Follow us on your favorite social sites