Common First Names by Universities
How to use?
- The list of first names is compiled by analyzing more than 50 million social networking profiles.
- To use this service, please FIRST click on one of the four buttons below; NEXT, select one university from the menu, and after you click 'submit', you will see the results.
- Statistics are reported in % form. For example, 1.43483 means 1.43483%.
- Rank is calculated by the number of people affiliated with each university. For example, Eliot has a rank = 498, which means Eliot is the 498th common name in Harvard university.
- "Gender" column reports how many % of people who use that name is female.
- "Proportion" column reports "the number of profiles with that first name" out of the total number of profile in that university.
- Due to the nature of some social networking sites, this list has more male name counts.
- We only display universities with more than 20000 profiles analyzed and first names appear at least on 25 profiles.
- Unisex names are defined as first names that are within 20%-80% range (i.e., less than 80% from one gender).
Results are sorted by p-ratio, which means how many times more likely to happen than an average case. For example, Ariel has a p-ratio=1.643, implying Ariel (in the USA) is 1.643 times more likely to be affiliated with HARVARD UNIVERSITY than an average person.All Female Male Unisex Back to Start Page
Share via your favorite social networking service Tweet
List of First Names at HARVARD UNIVERSITY based on 129 Thousand profiles
|  Rank||    First Name||      P-Ratio||Proportion(%)||Gender(%)||Caucasian(%)||  African(%)||  Asian(%)||  Hispanic(%)|
Related Products at Amazon.com
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?
What are the features of Parenting Checkpoint?
Under "Parenting Q&A": We cover the questions about parenting skills that are of most concern to parents
Follow us on your favorite social sites