Baby Names (First Names) Data Science
How to use?
- The list of first names is compiled by analyzing more than 50 million social networking profiles. With huge among of information, we are able to conclude how a specific first name correlates with gender, race, university, public companies, job titles, academic major, and education degree.
- Unisex names are defined as first names that are within 20%-80% range of gender distribution (i.e., less than 80% from one gender).
- Click on one of the following buttons to browse more information.
Share on your favorite social sitesTweet
Search the name you are interested in and check the statistics directly
Advanced filter by first letter, last letter, gender, and popularityAdvanced Filter
Browse the complete list of 26,098 names in our huge name databaseTop Names Top Girls Top Boys Top Unisex Top Hispanic
Browse the top names at each major university
Our analysis reveals that "Eliot" is 8.317 times more likely to be affiliated with HARVARD UNIVERSITY than an average person.All Girls Boys Unisex
Browse the top names at each large public company
Our analysis reveals that "Colin" is 2.594 times more likely to work at Amazon.com than an average person.All Girls Boys Unisex
Browse the top names of hundreds of occupation
Our analysis reveals that
Browse the list of 4,213 Indian names in our huge name databaseTop Girls Boys Unisex
Follow us on your favorite social sites
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?