Details about Chun
The overall popularity rank of Chun is 4009 out of 26000+ names.
18.3% of Chun is female. Also, 11.6% is Caucasian, 3.2% is African American, 83.1% is Asian, and 1.5% is Hispanic.
Please help promoting us by sharing at Facebook
Education Statistics about "Chun"
- Chun is 2.148 times more likely to major in Science.
- Chun is 1.608 times more likely to major in Computer Science.
- Chun is 1.475 times more likely to major in Engineering.
- Chun is 1.160 times more likely to major in Biology.
- Chun is 47.943% less likely to major in Business
- Chun is 80.117% less likely to major in Arts & Social Science
- Chun is 3.965 times more likely have a Doctor degree.
- Chun is 1.083 times more likely have a Master degree.
- Chun is 28.852% less likely have a Bachelor degree.
MOST LIKELY Universities
Not Enough Data
Working Career Statistics about "Chun"
MOST LIKELY Jobs
- Chun is 66.907 times more likely to work as a RESEARCH ASSISTANT.
- Chun is 20.444 times more likely to work as a SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
- Chun is 20.273 times more likely to work as a TEACHING ASSISTANT.
LEAST LIKELY Jobs
MOST LIKELY Employers
Not Enough Data
Sponsored Ads from Amazon.com
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?
What are the features of Parenting Checkpoint?
Under "Parenting Q&A": We cover the questions about parenting skills that are of most concern to parents
Follow us on your favorite social sites