Details about Dakota
The overall popularity rank of Dakota is 2425 out of 26000+ names.
25.2% of Dakota is female. Also, 78.4% is Caucasian, 15.3% is African American, 1.3% is Asian, and 4.1% is Hispanic.
Please help promoting us by sharing at Facebook
Education Statistics about "Dakota"
- Dakota is 2.099 times more likely to major in General.
- Dakota is 1.610 times more likely to major in Others.
- Dakota is 1.005 times more likely to major in Computer Science.
- Dakota is 4.115% less likely to major in Arts & Social Science
- Dakota is 17.099% less likely to major in Biology
- Dakota is 25.125% less likely to major in Business
- Dakota is 27.206% less likely to major in Law
- Dakota is 36.254% less likely to major in Engineering
- Dakota is 57.749% less likely to major in Science
- Dakota is 1.377 times more likely have a Associate degree.
- Dakota is 19.006% less likely have a Bachelor degree.
- Dakota is 69.135% less likely have a Master degree.
MOST LIKELY Universities
Not Enough Data
Working Career Statistics about "Dakota"
MOST LIKELY Jobs
- Dakota is 10.301 times more likely to work as a CASHIER.
- Dakota is 7.374 times more likely to work as a STUDENT.
- Dakota is 5.937 times more likely to work as a SALES ASSOCIATE.
LEAST LIKELY Jobs
MOST LIKELY Employers
Not Enough Data
Sponsored Ads from Amazon.com
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?
What are the features of Parenting Checkpoint?
Under "Parenting Q&A": We cover the questions about parenting skills that are of most concern to parents
Follow us on your favorite social sites