Details about Flora
The overall popularity rank of Flora is 1564 out of 26000+ names.
99.7% of Flora is female. Also, 53.2% is Caucasian, 13.6% is African American, 20.2% is Asian, and 15.6% is Hispanic.
Please help promoting us by sharing at Facebook
Education Statistics about "Flora"
- Flora is 1.039 times more likely to major in Nursing.
- Flora is 21.502% less likely to major in Biology
- Flora is 27.508% less likely to major in IS
- Flora is 33.018% less likely to major in Arts & Social Science
- Flora is 39.142% less likely to major in Design
- Flora is 43.263% less likely to major in Business
- Flora is 47.980% less likely to major in Law
- Flora is 61.956% less likely to major in Science
- Flora is 67.916% less likely to major in Computer Science
- Flora is 73.147% less likely to major in Engineering
- Flora is 32.970% less likely have a Associate degree.
- Flora is 36.886% less likely have a Master degree.
- Flora is 37.465% less likely have a Doctor degree.
- Flora is 47.283% less likely have a Bachelor degree.
MOST LIKELY Universities
- Flora is 2.206 times more likely to study at CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK CITY COLLEGE.
LEAST LIKELY Universities
Working Career Statistics about "Flora"
MOST LIKELY Jobs
- Flora is 13.815 times more likely to work as a ASSOCIATE.
- Flora is 1.531 times more likely to work as a PROJECT MANAGER.
LEAST LIKELY Jobs
MOST LIKELY Employers
Not Enough Data
Sponsored Ads from Amazon.com
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?
What are the features of Parenting Checkpoint?
Under "Parenting Q&A": We cover the questions about parenting skills that are of most concern to parents
Follow us on your favorite social sites