Details about Hu
The overall popularity rank of Hu is 5711 out of 26000+ names.
0.0% of Hu is female. Also, 25.5% is Caucasian, 6.5% is African American, 64.8% is Asian, and 3.0% is Hispanic.
Please help promoting us by sharing at Facebook
Education Statistics about "Hu"
- Hu is 1.211 times more likely to major in Engineering.
- Hu is 1.151 times more likely to major in Computer Science.
- Hu is 1.138 times more likely to major in Biology.
- Hu is 1.082 times more likely to major in Science.
- Hu is 69.046% less likely to major in Business
- Hu is 80.180% less likely to major in Arts & Social Science
- Hu is 3.919 times more likely have a Doctor degree.
- Hu is 1.637% less likely have a Master degree.
- Hu is 52.576% less likely have a Bachelor degree.
MOST LIKELY Universities
Not Enough Data
Working Career Statistics about "Hu"
MOST LIKELY Jobs
- Hu is 80.035 times more likely to work as a RESEARCH ASSISTANT.
LEAST LIKELY Jobs
MOST LIKELY Employers
Not Enough Data
Sponsored Ads from Amazon.com
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?
What are the features of Parenting Checkpoint?
Under "Parenting Q&A": We cover the questions about parenting skills that are of most concern to parents
Follow us on your favorite social sites