Details about Lakisha
The overall popularity rank of Lakisha is 2105 out of 26000+ names.
99.9% of Lakisha is female. Also, 63.8% is Caucasian, 30.1% is African American, 1.1% is Asian, and 2.7% is Hispanic.
Please help promoting us by sharing at Facebook
Education Statistics about "Lakisha"
- Lakisha is 3.515 times more likely to major in Nursing.
- Lakisha is 1.774 times more likely to major in Medicine.
- Lakisha is 1.682 times more likely to major in Others.
- Lakisha is 1.463 times more likely to major in Law.
- Lakisha is 1.243 times more likely to major in General.
- Lakisha is 16.699% less likely to major in Biology
- Lakisha is 18.361% less likely to major in Arts & Social Science
- Lakisha is 28.933% less likely to major in Computer Science
- Lakisha is 31.976% less likely to major in Business
- Lakisha is 70.565% less likely to major in Science
- Lakisha is 85.616% less likely to major in Engineering
- Lakisha is 1.496 times more likely have a Associate degree.
- Lakisha is 30.790% less likely have a Master degree.
- Lakisha is 41.736% less likely have a Bachelor degree.
- Lakisha is 63.926% less likely have a Doctor degree.
MOST LIKELY Universities
- Lakisha is 3.898 times more likely to study at UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX.
LEAST LIKELY Universities
Working Career Statistics about "Lakisha"
MOST LIKELY Jobs
- Lakisha is 25.588 times more likely to work as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
- Lakisha is 2.195 times more likely to work as a STUDENT.
LEAST LIKELY Jobs
MOST LIKELY Employers
Not Enough Data
Sponsored Ads from Amazon.com
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?
What are the features of Parenting Checkpoint?
Under "Parenting Q&A": We cover the questions about parenting skills that are of most concern to parents
Follow us on your favorite social sites