Details about Star
The overall popularity rank of Star is 1886 out of 26000+ names.
98.5% of Star is female. Also, 68.2% is Caucasian, 16.5% is African American, 4.8% is Asian, and 10.2% is Hispanic.
Please help promoting us by sharing at Facebook
Education Statistics about "Star"
- Star is 11.542% less likely to major in Design
- Star is 26.619% less likely to major in Nursing
- Star is 38.690% less likely to major in Arts & Social Science
- Star is 51.142% less likely to major in Law
- Star is 59.559% less likely to major in Business
- Star is 66.218% less likely to major in Biology
- Star is 76.731% less likely to major in Computer Science
- Star is 90.993% less likely to major in Engineering
- Star is 20.057% less likely have a Associate degree.
- Star is 64.383% less likely have a Master degree.
- Star is 65.561% less likely have a Bachelor degree.
MOST LIKELY Universities
Not Enough Data
Working Career Statistics about "Star"
MOST LIKELY Jobs
- Star is 2.425 times more likely to work as a REALTOR.
- Star is 1.801 times more likely to work as a MANAGER.
LEAST LIKELY Jobs
MOST LIKELY Employers
Not Enough Data
Sponsored Ads from Amazon.com
Related Articles on Parenting-Checkpoint.com
- Stop Using a Mobile Phone or Not During Pregnancy: What Research Shows Its Impacts on Children?
- Intake of chocolate during pregnancy? Is there any benefit of consumption of chocolate during pregnancy?
- Should pregnant women eat more fish or fish oil? What are the real benefits and are there any drawbacks?
What are the features of Parenting Checkpoint?
Under "Parenting Q&A": We cover the questions about parenting skills that are of most concern to parents
Follow us on your favorite social sites